Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Will never happen again (Virtual leaderboard)

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Wed 5th Sep 2007 12:20 | Last Reply

Only played once this month, after a 5 month break but I've made the VLB (Virtual Leaderboard) for putting so far this month, 34th place !!

Obviously there is a long way to go and I still have a few more games to get in. 

Check out the golf virtual leaderboard for golfshake.com members  

re: Will never happen again (Virtual leaderboard)
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 5th Sep 2007 12:54

If you look further my greens in reg are only 11.11%, one of the reasons high handicappers have such good putting stats. 

user24437
Reply : Wed 5th Sep 2007 13:06

I've reached the dizzy heights of 2nd following that game, Darren.  I thought your putting was much better than that, mind you we've both got 11.11% for GIR....

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 8th Sep 2007 15:34

Unfortunately it all went a bit wrong with 40 putts in my last round taken the average to 36    Oh well still 3 weeks left of the month to get those stats going, so here goes for the virtual leaderboard climb .

user36836
Reply : Sun 9th Sep 2007 11:10

Darren, Why not have a virual leaderboard over say 3 months with a minimum requirement of 3 rounds? Maybe that would make it a little more representative?  Cheers, Stretts

user24437
Reply : Mon 10th Sep 2007 00:01

Certainly was a tricky little beast putting at Horsley Lodge.  I think I did pretty well, only 3 putted three times and the same for single putts so reckon I got 36.  Sooo fast.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top