Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Ladies Tylor made cut down set clubs fisher cut down putter slazenger bag young guns water proofs swap for good push along trolley

Posted by: user201647 | Sat 9th Jun 2012 08:59 | Last Reply

My electric trolley has broken so am willing to swap my last set of tylormade cut down I got them when I was 9 used them till was 13 got a fisher green putter slazenger red bag young guns golf wet clothes have a pull along trolley that you can have as well all I want is a good push along trolley, link to photos of items on next post

Last edit : Sat 9th Jun 2012 09:34
re: Ladies Tylor made cut down set clubs fisher cut down putter slazenger bag young guns water proofs swap for good push along trolley
user201647
Reply : Sat 9th Jun 2012 09:04

Trying again http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/Timnatsmum/a0cf8eb8.jpg

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/Timnatsmum/426b841d.jpg

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/Timnatsmum/44fe8249.jpg photos not that good hope the link works this time. really nice clubs I did really well with them but had to get full size ladies last year

re: Ladies Tylor made cut down set clubs fisher cut down putter slazenger bag young guns water proofs swap for good push along trolley
user127691
Reply : Wed 13th Jun 2012 14:58

How much are they cut down by?

user201647
Reply : Wed 13th Jun 2012 15:34

Cut down taylormade r7 ladies flex irons. cut down taylormade burner ladies flex. taylormade 3 hybrid cut down ladies flex. cut down fisher putter green insert they are cut down by a few ins

user127691
Reply : Wed 13th Jun 2012 15:52

How tall are you? What height would you say they were suited to?

user201647
Reply : Wed 13th Jun 2012 17:26

I got them for my 9th was about 4ft 9in tall birthday they where a bit big used them till last year when I was 13 and 5ft 2in talk

user201647
Reply : Fri 15th Jun 2012 18:11

Got it wrong I got the clubs when I was 11 I was 4ft 11in and used them till last year when I was 13 was thinking of the clubs before that which I got when I was 9

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top