Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Busy Week For Me

Posted by: user201647 | Sun 3rd Jun 2012 09:13 | Last Reply

I am playing for the first time in Youth Shield as number 5 I have been resurve last 2 times they have to win as next time they are against Bentley which has a stronger team than them playing against Thornton Park today I have not played there before. On Wednesday I am playing in my golf clubs �pro/am on Friday it's another junior open which is 5 mins walk away from my big sisters flat so will be nice not to have a very early �start usaly a hours drive away, �going the day before to have a pratice round as I have never played there kept meaning to go in that comp but it was always the same date as local junior opens. Next Sunday it's the Leslie Woods losers plate will be my 3rd time playing in Leslie Wood 1st time was well and truly battered by Chelmsford last time played against Wanstead I played against 8 handicap adult player he was much taller and stronger than me he won but only 2 and 1, I played really well that day. Now just wish the rain would go away although I usually play better in the rain.�

re: Busy Week For Me
user201647
Reply : Sun 3rd Jun 2012 20:16

We all won are matches at Thornton Park today I won mine 4 and 3 the boy I played had not lost a match last boy he played was a 6 handicaper next match is against Bentley so we will have a lot of hard work over the next 3 weeks to get ready. I have been a member of Maylands for nealy 3 years now a big difference from when I joined here having not been happy with my last golf club.

re: Busy Week For Me
user77012
Reply : Sun 3rd Jun 2012 20:21

Get in there! well done Nath.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top