Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Coaching & Golf Day

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Fri 25th May 2012 11:20 | Last Reply

The coaching/golf day that I have arranged is this coming Sunday (27th May).

We have ten people down to play. I have tried to contact everyone who wants to play but haven't been able to contact three of you! If you have your name down and haven't heard from me could you PM me and let me know if you are attending.

There are some people who want to attend but I haven't got the room for them, so if you are not attending then let me know.

Please can you arrive at the golf club for 9am. You are going to the main course (Abbotts), The Priors course is half a mile further down the road, if you turn into a small car park with some portacabins as a clubhouse then you are at the wrong course. The main course has a old brick building, practice putting green, two driving nets and a small practice/warm-up area.

Please go to the pro shop and let them know you are there for the coaching day. They will then be able to point you in the right direction.

See you all there.

Russ

re: Coaching & Golf Day
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 27th May 2012 21:11

Great day out for those who attended my coaching/golf day.

To be honest, probably to hot for this kind of day, but I'd take to hot as opposed to it being to cold!

Some very tired players after their round of golf in the afternoon.

user459944
Reply : Tue 29th May 2012 14:05

russ, will you be arranging another one soon if this ended up such a success ??

Reply : Wed 30th May 2012 01:00

I'm talking with Stephen at the moment about running another coaching/golf day towards the end of June.

Once I have a date I'll put it up in the events section.

Russ

user459944
Reply : Sat 2nd Jun 2012 12:49

russ, 100% stick me name on it, seem to be getting progressively worse, not better !!! that 27 seems miles off not closer !

user466571
Reply : Sat 9th Jun 2012 19:28

Russ thanks for a great day, Steve was a great coach, first time I have had a lesson in about 30 years and I recon I have cut my shots down by about 6 shots already thanks.

Reply : Sat 9th Jun 2012 21:16

Glad you enjoyed the day and improved your game at the same time.

Thank you for coming along to my event, without people like you there would be no events!

Russ

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top