Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Four Course Classic 2012

Posted by: user363713 | Thu 26th Apr 2012 19:20 | Last Reply

Hi all fellow golfers, me and 3 buddies are entering the Four Course Classic on June 22nd this year which is to play 72 holes at four different golf courses in 1 day within the Crawley and Horsham area. Should take around 16-17 hours. The aim is to raise money for THE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY CAMPAIGN CHARITY.

So now to the bit where you can all help me: Please can you donate whatever you can afford to this cause by logging onto www.justgiving.com/David-Corke or you can send a text FABB99 £5 to 70070. you can donate £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 only. Any monies received will make a big difference.

Thanks all and enjoy the golfing year!!!!

David Corke

re: Four Course Classic 2012
user338942
Reply : Sun 29th Apr 2012 14:44

I'll wade in and throw my page on as well!!! winkhttp://www.golfshake.com/scripts/ckeditor362/plugins/smiley/images/wink_smile.gif" title="wink" width="20" />

www.justgiving.co.uk/foreshank

Great cause and going to be a great day playing Woodham, Mount Oswald, Ramside and Brancepeth all in County Durham!! 

Are you doing any training David??   I downloaded and 1 week into a 8 week training programme designed for getting people fit for the navy (minus the swimming bit).  Heavy legs, but hoping after 8 weeks of that and a few 36 holers on Saturdays I'll be fairly well prepared for the challenge.

Last edit : Sun 29th Apr 2012 14:46
re: Four Course Classic 2012
user363713
Reply : Mon 30th Apr 2012 16:55

Havent thought about any training, although have started back swimming so Im sure that will help a little....It will be tough regardless how fit we all are.....lol Still hoping the weather will be good please dont want any of the rain we are having ath the moment..... I will place a sponsor on your page this week....Good luck

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top