Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Cleveland Demo

Posted by: user430457 | Sat 21st Apr 2012 15:01 | Last Reply

Some of you will have seen recent posts by me following the trail of various prospective iron sets.

I went along to a Cleveland demo the other night at Perton Park which was great fun and very useful - plenty of kit to try and no pressure to make a purchase.

The guy from Cleveland, Joe Murphy, was amazing; i felt like i was having a physics lesson as much as golf lesson and came out with a clearly explained 'prescription' of what would suit me best.

If you're into technology and you get a chance to go to a demo done by Joe, i'd highly recommend it.

I know there are those out there that are not particulalry in favour of custom fitting but to find out and try different fits, even down to grip size was eye-opening and as it is freely available seems like a no-brainer in selecting new clubs.

re: Cleveland Demo
user410273
Reply : Sat 21st Apr 2012 23:23

Paul, don't be taken in by all the hype. I went t one just over a week ago and managed to stay strong willed. I only bought a set of blades, a driver and a 4 wood...

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top