Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Beginners Meeting

Posted by: user459944 | Thu 19th Apr 2012 22:34 | Last Reply

Hi, let me introduce myself, My name is Tim, (know as Bert by friends), I'm 42, Father of 5 (yes i have a tele !) grandfather of 2, and engaged to a very understanding woman !! I recently took up Golf in April 2012 this year due to people nagging me at work for the last 3 years about how great it is playing golf (yeah okay, i know it is now!!).

I am no Tiger Woods by any means more like In the Woods ! (recent scorecard will confirm that scored 129 on a par 71 !, yeah okay stop laughing!!?, the greens had just been spiked & sanded!!, thats my excuse!?).

I am looking for anyone (preferably beginners, nothing against experiance just cant put up with rolling eyes & sighs) who fancy a bit of a session once in a while, every 2nd or 3rd weekend who would be looking to have a round and share a laugh once in a while at some cracking (& crap) drives & some extreme poor putting.

If you are up for a game in Kent preferably around Gravesend / Dartford areas and fancy a giggle, drop me a line.

Last edit : Thu 19th Apr 2012 22:35
re: Beginners Meeting
user455045
Reply : Fri 20th Apr 2012 09:11

Tim ,You sound exactly like me at the moment. Cant take you up on the offer as I am way down in darkest hampshirecoolhttp://www.golfshake.com/scripts/ckeditor362/plugins/smiley/images/shades_smile.gif" title="cool" width="20" /> Keep taking the pills LOL

user459944
Reply : Fri 20th Apr 2012 11:31

Lol, Cheers John, i get about everywhere due to amount of driving in my job, so if your every bored, give me a holla, next outing plant for birthday on 13th May, up for anywhere so long as its a game & a laugh!!

user459944
Reply : Sat 28th Apr 2012 17:24

still free for a game if there are any takers, used to all weather conditions (joys of being a fisherman, get used to the rain!)

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top