Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Tuition Videos

Posted by: user250721 | Tue 17th Apr 2012 19:21 | Last Reply

Evening Shakers.

Just wondered how you all find tuition videos we have so freely available to us these days.

I can sit and watch them all day long but get to the range/course ect and I can never remember the content.

Just wondered if anyone else find videos helpful or any other methods that you find useful.

re: Tuition Videos
user430457
Reply : Tue 17th Apr 2012 19:32

Like you Matt, I have read/watched loads but found that nothing was sticking. I have had more success recently by just focussing on one small aspect to try. I looked at a tip in TG for getting out of bunkers; i'm usually absolutely hopeless at this but hit a beauty the other night.

P

user390191
Reply : Wed 18th Apr 2012 15:50

i think its good to try to copy them but to me its better to have your own style in my case bad  lol

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 19th Apr 2012 10:38

Also check out Pocket Pro Golf for the iPhone.  James is a great teacher and has come up with a similar concept to what you've mentioned above Matt about short snippets.

http://www.golfshake.com/news/view/2956/Pocket_Pro_Golf_iPhone_App.html

user356537
Reply : Thu 19th Apr 2012 13:11

I have a David Leadbetter DVD for the PC which has approx. 30 - 40 video drills.  Each clip is only a couple of minutes at the most but I find it much easier to use a drill to improve one aspect of my swing rather than a full swing type tuition video.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top