Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Comparison of Online Golf shops

Posted by: user460136 | Tue 17th Apr 2012 03:58 | Last Reply

Golfing is a sport that we can play throughout our life. But it’s necessary to consider the investment on golf equipment. Instead of buying clubs from local shops, purchasing golf equipment from online shops is becoming more and more popular.

Generally buying golf equipment online is much cheaper and there are a lot of online shops as your choices. At the beginning I don’t suggest you to invest too much on expensive equipment; different brands give you different feelings, most of the time you don’t want to marry with the girl after you had the blind date, right? 

So it’s a wise decision to purchase a cheap one from internet, and try many other brands gradually. DON’T APPLY THIS RULE TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

But there is a challenge in front of us, where to buy the cheap and good quality golf equipment and how to avoid counterfeit? In this post I am going to share with you my and friends’ experiences of buying golf equipment on online shops.

The first star of online shop is www.rockbottomgolf.com

Rockbottomgolf is a very famous golf online retailer; cartoon style website is funny and attractive. It provides bunch of discounted clubs, shoes, balls, and other staffs. No doubts on the quality of the equipment, all of them are world class! But some clubs are not at the cheapest price, if you don’t worry too much about your wallet, rockbottomgolf.com might be your good choice.

The second one is our service star – www.discountgolfworld.com

Once one of my friends bought an incorrect club, when he was aware of that, he called the customer service immediately, the service agent was very nice and he got all his money back very soon, also the agent introduced some other cheap and proper clubs to my friend. Without thinking, my friend bought the club and purchased a shirt too.

The third one is www.golferbuy.com

This online shop is new (as I can remember it was founded on 2010 or 2011), but the price of its staffs are really cheap, you can put your attention on its golf clubs, this site put different types of clubs on sale weekly, so check there regularly, you might find the one you want to get. The only con of this shop is the delivery speed; it took my friend 15 days to get his club after he ordered. But good thing is no shipping fee needed. If you are not in hurry and want to save more money, golferbuy.com is your good choice.

Hope to get your feedback that inspires me to share more!

re: Comparison of Online Golf shops
user356537
Reply : Fri 20th Apr 2012 14:28

uuummmm.....all American based sites I see.  Not for me thanks!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top