Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

ClubHouse Golf

Posted by: user246626 | Sat 14th Apr 2012 19:34 | Last Reply

Has anyone else brought anything from them and if so did you have any problems??

Reason for the post,i ordered some Adidas Tour 360 Golf shoes on Thursday and paid £15 for saturday delivery to make sure i get them today(saturday) in time for my trip to the Belfry tommorow. Waited in all day as they said could be anytime between 8-5. Now 7:30 and they still havent arrived.Wont be until monday now. Not impressed and wont be shopping with them again.  

re: ClubHouse Golf
user430247
Reply : Sat 14th Apr 2012 21:02

if its the shop in salford manchester ,,, its a very very good shop , help me out a 1000 times  ,

user410273
Reply : Sat 14th Apr 2012 22:41

Used 'em loads of times for mail order and in-store, and bought something from them yesterday - did me a good deal.

Probably the best place I've dealt with.

Last edit : Sat 14th Apr 2012 22:43
user246626
Reply : Sun 15th Apr 2012 12:01

Must of been a one off then 

user123290
Reply : Tue 17th Apr 2012 09:06

I ordered a putter from them last week. Still not arrived yet so I'll see how long their delivery is. 

user127691
Reply : Tue 17th Apr 2012 13:09

I would say it's by far the best shop I've ever used, been really good on anything I've ever ordered and same with anyone I've recommended them to.

user123290
Reply : Fri 27th Apr 2012 04:09

Updating from my previous post I must say I am very disappointed with clubhouse golf and won't be using them again. I ordered a putter 3 weeks ago. Website stated it was in stock and would be delivered within 48 hours. After a week has passed and no club arrived I contacted them only to be told it was not in stock. They gave me a new date that it would arrive and told me it would be sent out ASAP. That date came and went, still no club. I contact them again and they fob me off blaming the manufacturer but state the club has just arrived and would be sent out next day delivery for me. Anyway here we are several days later, still no club! 

user637781
Reply : Sat 23rd May 2015 10:42

Useless!! Advertising equipment cheap that they don't have in stock. Ordered a pair of shoes only to be told 3 days later that they're not in stock and would I like to order a different pair?. I asked for a refund, which I got. Just seen this morning that they're back on sale and in my size, called to make sure, and guess what!? They don't have them in stock!. Time wasters.

Last edit : Sat 23rd May 2015 10:42

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top