Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Stoke By Nayland score cards

Posted by: user201647 | Sun 8th Apr 2012 09:01 | Last Reply

I am going into Stoke By Nayland Junior Open on Tuesday they do not have the score card or much else info on there web site will be playing both courses. I would like as much info as possible about the courses before I go so I can work out how to play them.

re: Stoke By Nayland score cards
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 8th Apr 2012 09:09

We have all the score cards listed on Golfshake via the course information page for Stoke by Nayland and the 'playing guide/score card' link

http://www.golfshake.com/course/view/16271/Stoke_by_Nayland_Golf_Club.html

You need to be logged in to view

user201647
Reply : Sun 8th Apr 2012 11:16

Thanks got the score cards but can not find a playing guide I can not get round for a pratice round, played it last year did really badly lost a few balls, was a 15 handy cap then am a 12 now was playing to a 9 by the end of last ummer played to a 9 in Orsett and Stokbrock Manor Junior Opens  and in 2 comps at my golf club, trouble is none of my friends went into most of the comps at club so I did not want to be the only junior to go in so did not get my handy cap to a 9 hopping to try and get down to a 4 ot 5 by the end of the summer so will go ionto all clubs comps this year, I dont want to play badly again this year or else my handy cap will go up.

user201647
Reply : Wed 11th Apr 2012 11:28

Played there yesterday in Junior Open played Constable 1st played 3 over handy cap the Ganisbourgh afternoon played that to my handy cap it was hard going very long and hilly greens where I'm great condition unlike the review I read on Stoke By Nayland page on here

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top