Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

The Masters -who do you fancy

Posted by: user127343 | Sat 31st Mar 2012 22:14 | Last Reply

Ok Ill kick this off. Being a paddy myself I would like to see Harrington win but I dont think he will ---- so Im going for an relative outsider in Hunter Mahan. He is on form at the moment,

Who is your money on???

re: The Masters -who do you fancy
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 31st Mar 2012 22:53

Westwood.  Time he came good!  

like you say Micahel got to stay local

user77012
Reply : Sun 1st Apr 2012 16:23

As long as its european I'll be happy , I think Donald has a great chance as putting is key at Augusta

user34817
Reply : Wed 4th Apr 2012 12:38

I've gone £5 on Tiger at 5/1 and £5 on Luke Donald at 14/1.  I do think there are a lot of players that have a chance this year.  If Tiger plays like he did the other week and his putter is working I think he'll be hard to beat, given the experience he has of Augusta.  As per previous post, Luke Donald's putting should give him a very good chance as well.

Paddy Power are refunding ALL losing Masters bets if Tiger wins so even if I lose my Luke Donald one but Tiger wins I'll get the refund.

Have also stuck a small £1.50 each-way bet on Johnson Wagner at 125/1.  Four top ten finishes in ten starts seems pretty good to me.  Just has to finish in the top six!

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 4th Apr 2012 21:11

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top