Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

How Many People will Spend Their Weekend Golfing but not Pick up a Club?

Posted by: user356537 | Fri 9th Mar 2012 20:48 | Last Reply

I'm a golf addict through and through.  However, I find the more time I spend 'involved' with golf the less time I spend playing!

Here's my weekend. 

Saturday: Drive my son to Derbyshire for EGU coaching day.  Return home via Robert Rock Golf Academy, Branston GC &  The Belfry to distribute posters for the Kenlworth Junior Masters which I'm running in April.  Get home, have a quick lunch.  With luck, watch an hour of the Rugby before heading back to Derbyshire to collect son from AASE coaching.  Return home, cook dinner and then retire to bed quite early as Sunday is busy!

Sunday: 6.30am alarm.  Get son to Ingon Manor for 1st boys county fixture of the year.  Walk (potenially) 36 holes offering encouragment to son and rest of the Warwickshire team.  Get son to Warkwickshire University Arts Centre on Sunday night to see some comedian.  Eat dinner and watch a few holes of the golf from Doral.  Collect son from Warkwickshire University Arts Centre.  Got to bed!

Monday: Wake up feeling more exhausted than I started the weekend.  Go to work!

Am I moaning?  Not at all.  Can't wait for the season to start again!  Next free weekend mid-October!

Last edit : Fri 9th Mar 2012 20:49
re: How Many People will Spend Their Weekend Golfing but not Pick up a Club?
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 9th Mar 2012 21:31

Committed!

re: How Many People will Spend Their Weekend Golfing but not Pick up a Club?
user356537
Reply : Fri 9th Mar 2012 21:54

Had the first hiccup already!  Forget to mention my junior team has their first match of the year on Sunday afternoon.  Not impressed to get a call telling me my captain can't play becuase he's gone away for the weekend!  Now two short for the match.  Any volunteers?

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top