Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

36 Holes with the same ball!

Posted by: user450143 | Tue 6th Mar 2012 08:49 | Last Reply

Played 2 rounds over the weekend (my home course Medal & a friends course on Sunday) and managed to keep the same ball in play for the full 36 holes.

My score was marginally better than I was managing last year, but as a genuine 28 handicapper I am pretty pleased with not losing a ball over 2 rounds.

I put it down to a combination of (reasonably) straight driving, and also that most of the rough seems to have been cut away at my home course, but I'm sure it will be back in a month or so.

Will keep playing with it next weekend to see if I can extend my record.

Anyone kept silly records like that going?

re: 36 Holes with the same ball!
user451055
Reply : Tue 6th Mar 2012 11:46

I started playing golf just over 18 months ago and I am keeping track of my 'double bogies or worse' percentage. It started in the top 90's but have it down to the 60's now, Most people will be shuddering but hey - it keeps me going. I have come down from 36 to 29 and this year my target is to get in the teens. A bit of an ask but I'm practicing hard and have a fitness regime going too. My OH is 3.5 so I have a lot of catching up to do.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top