Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Noob

Posted by: user260729 | Thu 1st Mar 2012 19:38 | Last Reply

Hi guys new to the site, 4 of us have just joined up to track our handicaps, were from hull.

re: Noob
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 1st Mar 2012 22:33

Welcome abord Simon.  As a Hull boy born and brought up I have to ask the important question

Red and white or black and white?

user260729
Reply : Fri 2nd Mar 2012 07:21

Ha ha red and white pal !

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 2nd Mar 2012 22:03

Good lad, that's what I wanted to hear. I was brought up on Bilton Grange, proper East Hull lad. Used to walk to old Craven Park to watch Roger Millward, George Fairbain and Gary Prohm play. And I watched the 10-5 in 1980 live on the BBC.  Happy days

user406037
Reply : Fri 2nd Mar 2012 22:13

Simon/Chris

Next time your down my way at the Halliwell Jones watching the ''mighty'' Primrose and blue i would welcome a pint with you at the local and also have a round at my local course!!

I know it was only last week when we played KR but i would imagine you will be back this way again this season.

Kyle

user260729
Reply : Thu 8th Mar 2012 20:33

hi Kyle i dont usually make away games, but if i do i will meet you for that beer !, although i am off to catalans next week smileyhttp://www.golfshake.com/scripts/ckeditor362/plugins/smiley/images/regular_smile.gif" title="smiley" width="20" /> staying in loret de mar in spain, so i might just hire some clubs and sneak a round in !!

simon

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top