Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

supplementary cards.

Posted by: user437159 | Sun 19th Feb 2012 18:20 | Last Reply

will some one clear up this rule for me please.

re: supplementary cards.
user106712
Reply : Sun 19th Feb 2012 18:45
<strong>Any player&nbsp;may return a supplementary card providing that:</strong>-<p>    1.&nbsp; They play 18 holes of golf under Competition Play Conditions over a Measured Course. </p><p>   (This means that if there are more than two temporary greens or if the course is shortened by more than 100 yards you can not &nbsp;submit a supplementary card).&nbsp;</p><p>  2. The format may be either stroke play or stableford.</p><p>   3.&nbsp; Up to<strong> 10 supplementary scores</strong> can be submitted during the calendar year, <strong>but not more than 1 per week</strong>.</p><p>    4.&nbsp; Players must signify their intention to return a card before playing.&nbsp;&nbsp;</p><p>   5. &nbsp;Cards&nbsp;must be returned to the Golf Shop. (Failure to return a card is classifed as a No Return)</p>
re: supplementary cards.
user437159
Reply : Sun 19th Feb 2012 18:53

thanks adrian. just wondering as my club handicap is 23 and my target handicap by the end of the year is 10 - needs work!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top