Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf Instruction

Posted by: user447407 | Sun 12th Feb 2012 09:49 | Last Reply

Golf is difficult enough without making it more difficult.

I have coached golf for over 15 years with Mitchell Spearman and Scott Cranfieldand as a golf instructor we are always trying to improve our coaching techniques.

Have you considered this important factor before setting to work on your game??

1. Mis-conception or not considering the importance of impact/strike and club head bounce.

A more comprehensive understanding will have an instant impact on your consistency and game development.

If you a interested in finding out more register at lawsongolf.com follow or tweet benlawsongolf

re: Golf Instruction
user16106
Reply : Sun 12th Feb 2012 16:39

How can you teach better ball striking by email?

Im interested, dont want to poo poo it.  

ps Do CAC handers count ?

Dave CAC handed Geordie.

Last edit : Sun 12th Feb 2012 16:39
user52922
Reply : Sun 12th Feb 2012 16:53

Looking at his prices I am surprised he did not coach himself to be good enough to play on tour.

user52922
Reply : Sun 12th Feb 2012 21:24

You may be an excellent coach, Ben, but I was never able to earn that kind of money in my working days and I just cannot relate to it.

All I will say is that those who have come to me for help have all reduced their handicaps, maybe because I am free.

user52922
Reply : Sun 12th Feb 2012 21:49

Ben, I wish you every success in achieving a breakthrough in the quality of coaching, as it has not had a very good reputation over the years, mainly because of many clubs employing assistants in the process of doing the PGA course to become qualified, yet they, themselves just do not have a clue about how to coach someone.

I used to queue up in the car park at Hainault at the week-ends at 4.00 o'clock in the morning in the early sixties, just to get ones name down for a game, so I do know what wonderful facilities you must have there now, as well as a large market to choose from.

user52922
Reply : Sun 12th Feb 2012 22:03

You have a strong contingent of Golfshakers in Essex, so I am quite sure that they will now know where to go for some good instruction. Myself, I live in Berkshire now and pensions do not stretch to elite coaching I'm afraid.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top