Ardencote Manor Country Club & Spa
Ardencote Manor Country Club & Spa, Warwickshire is a 9 hole, par 61 (4162 yard), private, parkland golf course
Lye Green Road, Claverdon, Warwickshire, CV35 8LT United KingdomTel: 01926 843872 | Fax: 01926 842646
Golf Pro: Iain Grant
Tee Time InformationPrice Guide: ££
- Midweek Guide: £7.50 / £10.00 *
- Weekend Guide: £10.00 / £12.50 *
* Any prices shown are guide prices, please confirm with the course prior to booking.
Facilities & Visitor Information
Course Information: 9 holes | Par 61 | 4162 yards | Private | Parkland
Facilities: Golf clubs for hire, Golf pro shop, Changing rooms, Golf clubhouse, Bar, Food available, Available for functions, Accommodation available, golf course.
- 7 Day Membership Available
- 5 Day Membership Available
Location: Directions by car – from South
* Exit Junction 15 of M40 and take A46 south west signposted Stratford-upon-Avon.
* 200 yards along the A46 turn right for Henley-in-Arden.
* Follow this road for approximately 1.5 miles until you come to ‘T’ junction, the A4189.
* Turn left for Henley-in-Arden and Claverdon.
* After approximately 3 miles along the A4189, on entering the village area of Claverdon, look out for the white directional sign to Shrewley and the brown sign to the Ardencote Manor (same right turn).
* Take this right turn Lye Green Road leading to The Cumsey), and after approximately 1 mile, on the right, you will come to the Ardencote Manor Hotel, Country Club & Spa.
* Following these directions the Ardencote is approximately 6 miles and 8 minutes drive from Junction 15 of the M40.
Directions – from North
* Exit Junction 16 of M40 going south (note limited exit) on to the A3400 (the old A34).
* Follow A3400 south for approximately 3 miles to Henley-in-Arden.
* At traffic lights, turn left on to the A4189 signposted Warwick. After approximately 3 miles along the A4189,
* on entering the village area of Claverdon, look out for the directional sign to Shrewley and brown sign to the Ardencote Manor (the same left turn).
* Take this turn (Lye Green Road leading to The Cumsey), and after approximately 1 mile, on the right, you will come to the Ardencote Manor Hotel, Country Club & Spa.
* Following these directions the Ardencote is approximately 7 miles and 10 minutes drive from Junction 16 of the M40.
View more Warwickshire Golf Clubs
News & Events
If any of the data below is incorrect please use the 'Update' link above to notify us of any changes.
|Ardencote Manor Country Club & Spa||Yellow||67||66||5045|
|Ardencote Manor Country Club & Spa||Red||68||67||4745|
Ardencote Manor Country Club & Spa Reviews & Information
3.80 ... Overall Rating
3.80 ... The Course
3.40 ... Facilities/Serv.
4.00 ... VFM
5 ratings from Golfshake members - Ranked out of 1932.
HIGHLY RATED - 100% would play again or recommend
Played this course? Tell us what you thought: Submit your review now >>
What the club says: Ardencote's 9 hole Par 3 testing golf course is available to members and residents at no extra charge.
Ardencote's Golf Academy offers an unrivalled opportunity to learn or improve your golf! Our Golf Pro is PGA Iain Grant and we offer a weekly schedule of classes for men, women and juniors of all abilities.
Most Helpful Review
the course is really 9 holes which i went around twice. A challenging pitch and put would be a good discription. it looks like they are increasing this course to 18 holes as alot of work is going. great experiance as it was well looked after. took me around 2 hours 15 to complete all 18 holes. great for a twighlight if staying in the hotel after work.
(Round played: May 2014 - Score: 80 Handicap: 20.5) - May 27 2014
Golf Course Reviews for Ardencote Manor Country Club & Spa
I tight technical course, the "big stick" doesn't get to come out much which makes a really good change. Really enjoyed playing the water hazards, and the facilities are amazing, all this for £40 a month !!!! Yes, play as much as you want fro £40 a month ! Needless to say, am now a member.. Bear in mind there is on CONGU registration, but if you want a course where you can just go and enjoy, this is the one.
(Round played: Feb 2017 - Score: 76 Handicap: 20.1)
(Round played: May 2016 - Score: 92 Handicap: 18.1)
(Round played: May 2014 - Score: 80 Handicap: 20.5)
The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com
|Leamington and County Golf Club|
from 27 reviews
Distance 7.86 miles
|Stratford on Avon Golf Club|
from 19 reviews
Distance 8.74 miles
|The Menzies Welcombe Hotel Spa and Golf Club|
from 201 reviews
Distance 9.05 miles