Brokenhurst Manor 3 Ball Open Event
HOLIDAY MORNING 3 BALL OPEN TEAM EVENT
THURSDAYS 8th, 15TH & 29TH AUGUST 2013
18 HOLES STABLEFORD
(Best Two Scores at each hole to count)
Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th per event
- Open to members of a golf club affiliated with ENGLAND GOLF or other national golf unions. Juniors under the age of 18 may compete provided they play with at least one adult and can play to a handicap of boys 28 or less/ girls 36 or less. ACTIVE HANDICAPS REQUIRED.
- Handicap allowance will be ¾ of individual handicaps. Ladies are awarded courtesy shots before calculation of their allowance. MAXIMUM ALLOWANCE: 18.
- Ties will be decided on the last 9, 6, 3 or 1 hole or by the discretion of the Committee.
- Players may use measuring devices only for the purpose of measuring the distance of the course (no other condition).
- Tee times are allocated between 09.30 – 12 noon on the dates stated.
- Entriess must be submitted with the appropriate entry fees in advance by no later than Friday 2nd August 2013.
- Entry fee: £105 per team.
Entry fee includes a coffee & bacon roll on arrival)
CATERING FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE FROM 09.00HRS
The General Manager Tel: 01590 623332
Brokenhurst Manor Golf Club
Sway Road E-mail:
Brockenhurst [email protected]
Hampshire SO42 7SG
THERE WILL BE NO PRIZE GIVING AFTER THIS EVENT
(Prize winners will be notified of their success and vouchers will be sent to the address provided. All results will be posted in the ‘Opens’ section on our website: www.brokenhurst-manor.org.uk)
Alternatively you can book your tee time online at: www.golfclubopens.co.uk
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
|Brokenhurst Manor Golf Club
from 71 reviews