SkyCaddie launch new Breeze GPS unit
World leaders in Golf GPS units, SkyCaddie have launched a new mid-price point unit called SkyCaddie Breeze.
The Breeze offers fantastic value for golfers looking for a simple and affordable way to improve their game without compromising on quality and accuracy. SkyCaddie’s new Breeze is your virtual sprinkler head; offering you front, middle and back of the green distances from anywhere on the course without touching a button or aiming.
Most importantly, the Breeze provides the unmatched quality of a SkyCaddie in an easy-to-use device that SkyCaddie claim performs more accurately than any others on the market. The affordable new Breeze offers UK golfers access to the same ground-verified, industry benchmark golf course maps as are available to buyers of SkyCaddie’s top-of-the-range wireless SGXW model. With over 95% of the UK’s golf courses surveyed on foot – and with hundreds re-surveyed each year as courses make changes – the doubt is removed, and golfers with a SkyCaddie Breeze can always be sure that their yardages are correct.
The Breeze comes preloaded and is hands-free from the car park to the 18th green. Front, centre and back of green yardages are displayed in big, easy-to-read numbers on a large 3-inch, sunlight-readable display. Breeze features include: Auto Course (finds and loads a course automatically); Auto Hole Advance (advances to the next hole automatically); and Auto Distance (yardages update every second without aiming). Golfers can also measure any shot, knowing the exact distance they hit their clubs, while enjoying digital scoring at their choosing and much more. And with a simple turn of the wrist, golfers can view a jumbo screen with a huge number to the green or see their scorecard in landscape orientation.
"The new Breeze addresses the needs of a large segment of golfers who are looking for simplicity and accuracy at a price which makes it easier for them to join the SkyCaddie family,” according to SkyGolf CEO Richard Edmonson. “Even more excitingly, the Breeze is also upgradable to provide many other game saving course features and applications that help golfers play even better as their needs and their games grow. This will enable Breeze owners to customise their SkyCaddie to meet their unique needs as golfers without buying a new device or buy features they would not use.” Breeze owners seeking more advanced stroke-saving features such as HoleVue, IntelliGreen, RangeVue and PinPoint can do so with a series of optional upgrade packs and membership choices.
Suggested retail price of the new SkyCaddie Breeze is just £229.95, and it is offered with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
SkyCaddie® Breeze™ FEATURES
- Hands-free from the car park to the 18th green
- BIG, easy-to-read numbers
- Intelligent Automation ensures reliable distance info is ready before you need it, without pushing buttons or aiming a laser
- AutoView - Green yardages zoom to Jumbo View or allow a peek at your scorecard with a simple twist of the wrist
- Auto Distance - Updates every second without aiming
- Auto Course - Finds and loads your course automatically
- Auto Hole - Advances to the next hole before you get there
- Upgradeable Feature Packs can add IntelliGreen Pro™, HoleVue™, QuickVue™, Dynamic RangeVue™ and PinPosition™ Technology
- Distances to the front, centre and back of the green
- Ready To Play “out of the box”
- Large 3-inch, sunlight-readable, high-resolution display
- Measure any shot – know your exact club distances
- Intelligent automation
- Digital scoring and statistical tracking
- Updatable preloaded courses
- Almost 30,000 Ground-Verified Course Maps
- Sync with ClubSG, SkyGolf’s online community, to analyse your game and see key golf stats
For more information on SkyCaddie visit www.skygolf.com