The Best of Golfshake 2020
What a year that was! Probably not quite the year we all had planned in terms of golf activity but 2020 did see an unexpected boom and surge in demand which we saw throughout the services we provide here at Golfshake. Before we fully shift our attentions to 2021 and new golf goals we wanted to share with you some of 2020 stats from here at Golfshake.
What you read and watched (top 5 articles):
We left out any articles related to lockdown!
- The World Handicap System - All You Need to Know
- Are These the Issues Golf Clubs Still Need to Address
- Membership Decision Time - Your Golf Club Needs You More Than Ever
- The Types of Golfer You See at the Driving Range
- How Far Should You Hit Your Driver?
our top tuition content this year:
Golfshake in Numbers:
- 42 million shots tracked during 2020
- 8.1 million holes played
- 1.8 million miles walked
- 5,299 different courses scores tracked for
- 3,237 rounds tracked at one club
- 172 - most rounds played in 2020 by one member
- 79 countries rounds tracked in by Golfshake members
- 57 different course reviews from one golfer
Your 2020 Golfshake Stats Report Infographic
To access your very own Golfshake stat infographic. Simply login to the Scoretracker and access: My Golfshake > Analyse > Yearly Reports > Visual Infographic.
You are also able to click to export to an image which you can then share online.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)