Titeist 718 AP1 Review
The Titleist AP1'a have been engineered for maximum distance and increased forgiveness – the ideal game improvement iron. Bringing together classic Titleist aesthetics with that advanced technology, this is an easier club to hit, flight in the air, and stop on the green. Ticking the boxes for all keen and dedicated golfers looking to improve their scores.
Delivering additional speed and yardage when compared to the 716, the new AP1 boasts new progressive construction from hollow-body long irons to undercut cavity mid and short irons, thin, fast, unsupported face inserts and high-density tungsten weighting that enhances forgiveness and performance through the bag.
• Steel: MSRP £115 per club
• Graphite: MSRP £140 per club
For more information including shaft options, please visit the Titeist website - Click here
Watch reviews of the rest of the 718 range inclusing the AP2&AP3, TMB and MB&CB - Click here
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Volvik golf balls go patriotic with new national packs
- What is COBRA CONNECT and How Does it Work?
- Cobra Golf Showcases Most Advanced Hybrids and Fairway Woods Yet
- Cobra Golf Presents Connected Set of Clubs for Tracking and Analysis
- Cobra Golf Unveils First Ever Smart Set of Irons