PING G400 Iron Review
REVIEW: PING G400 Iron
PING Golf have announced the launch of their new Game Improvement iron, the G400 features a range of new technology that help make the G400 PING's longest and highest flying iron ever.
The use of 17-4 stainless steel has meant that PING engineers can remove more weight from the top of the head and reduce face thinness allowing for a much higher ball flight. How ever this face thinness account for more ball speed, so distance is gained as well.
Despite the new tech, PING remains true to origianl design priciples with perimetre weighting and offset making this G400 easy to hit and very, very straight.
Shaft information and RRP's (per iron):
- Steel shafts AWT 2.0 (R, S, X) - RRP £110
- Optional steel shafts Dynamic Gold (S300, X100) - RRP £110
- Optional steel shafts Nippon Pro Modus Tour 3 105 (S, X) - RRP £110
- Optional steel shafts Project X (5.0, 6.0) - RRP £110
- Optional steel shafts XP95 (R300, S300) - RRP £110
- Optional steel shafts KBS Tour (R, S, S Plus, X) - RRP £110
- Graphite shafts ALTA CB (Soft R, R, S) - RRP £120
Set make-up options
Right & left hand, 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW
PING have also announced that all clubs will be fitted with a Golf Pride Tour Velvet as standard with PING colour fitting options still available.
PING Tour Player react to new G400 Driver >>>
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)