PING G400 Crossover Review
When the G series crossover was launch a couple of years ago it was hailed as a new category of golf club and and it has been so successful that PING have been working hard to make the 2017/2018 version even better. The PING G400 Crossover will hit the market with a brand new look and a lot of new tech!
The first big change is the use of the Hydro-pearl finish which is a brushed chrome and helps the Crossover perform in wet conditions. It now matches in with not only the G400 irons, but also the i-blade and the i-200.
PING have also added a significant amount of tungsten to the toe of the club helping to make it more stable and improve the MOI. This has made it a straighter golf club. PING have also narrowed the sole to help with turf interaction, also a important development.
Shaft options and RRP's
- Steel shafts AWT 2.0 (R, S, X) - RRP £200
- Graphite shafts ALTA CB 70 (Soft R, R, S, X) - RRP £200
- Premium graphite shafts PING Tour 173-85 (R, S, X) - £RRP £200
Right & left hand, 3 (19°), 4 (22°), 5 (25°)
PING Tour Player react to new G400 Driver >>>
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Titleist Pro V1 Golf Ball Achieves Historic Milestone
- Bunker Mentality Launch New Puffer Caddy Collection
- Callaway Unveils New Big Bertha Irons and Hybrids for 2019
- MacGregor MACTEC Bags to Drop this Month
- Stuburt Reveals Winter Apparel Collection for 2018