iStimp - iPhone App
Now you might not get away using it during a competition round but the iStimp is a Stimpmeter® for the iPhone which works like the real thing calculating the stimp (speed) of a golf green.
The iStimp uses the iPhones accelerometer and complex algorithms to work out the stimp reading as if you were using the real thing.
For more information and to download visit: http://glfs.hk/u3afBz
Use iStimp to compare the speed of the greens on a new course with your home course, or use it to compare different greens on the course to check the consistency.
- iStimp has been developed and tested to be comparable to the readings from a genuine Stimpmeter®.
- Stimp readings are stored so you can review them later along with the course, hole number, conditions at the time and date the readings were taken.
- Improve your putting by checking the speed of the greens before you play against previous readings so you get a feel for the speed without guessing.
- If you are a greenkeeper you can keep track of the changes in speed after different treatments, or conditions.
- If you are a golfer, you can use this before a round to get an early feel for the greens.
For more apps from iGolfApps including SwingPlane and Short Game program from Gary Smith visit: http://glfs.hk/sOzI5C