Le Golf National
Le Golf National, Ile de France is designed by H.Chesneau, (consultant: Von Hagge)
2 avenue du Golf, Ile de France, 78280 Guyancourt FranceTel: +33 (0) 1 30 43 36 00 | Fax: +33 1 30 43 85 58
Tee Time Information
* Any prices shown are guide prices, please confirm with the course prior to booking.
Facilities & Visitor Information
Facilities: Driving range, Golf clubs for hire, Golf buggies for hire, Golf pro shop, Changing rooms, Golf clubhouse, Bar, Food available, golf course.
Location: - On leaving Paris, follow the A13 from St Cloud (direction Rouen), then A12 towards Rambouillet / St Quentin en Yvelines. Exit the A12 at Guyancourt-Voisin le Bretonneux and drive for 5 km. Then follow signs to Le Golf National. - On leaving Calais, follow the A16 to Boulogne, and then onto Paris and Amiens. Then onto N1, and N184 towards Cergy-Pontoise, Versailles and St Germain-en-Laye. At St Germain-en-Laye, follow A13 to Paris, Versailles and Nanterre, then onto N186 and A12 towards Rambouillet / St Quentin en Yvelines. Exit the A12 at Guyancourt-Voisin le Bretonneux and drive for 5 km. Then follow signs to Le Golf National. - Guyancourt is 33 km from Paris Central, 56 km from Paris Airport (Charles de Gaulle) and 300 km from Calais.
Designed by: H.Chesneau, (consultant: Von Hagge)
View more Ile de France Golf Clubs
News & Events
- Ryder Cup Venue, Le Golf National becomes a member of World of Leading Golf
- Le Golf National – Ryder Cup Venue 2018
If any of the data below is incorrect please use the 'Update' link above to notify us of any changes.
|L'Aigle Course||White||72||76 [137.000]||6890|
|L'Aigle Course||Yellow||71||71 [122.000]||6280|
|L'Aigle Course||red||72||70 [129.000]||5077|
Le Golf National Reviews & Information
3.86 ... Overall Rating
4.29 ... The Course
4.14 ... Facilities/Serv.
3.00 ... VFM
7 ratings from Golfshake members - Ranked out of 1932.
HIGHLY RATED - 100% would play again or recommend
Played this course? Tell us what you thought: Submit your review now >>
What the club says: Le Golf National L'Albatros:
- This is a real gem of a French golf course where good course management is the key to a successful round. Combining the traditional feel of a links with the modern features of target golf, it is now the host of the French Open and offers a truly memorable 18 holes. The greens are the biggest challenge as they have been expertly shaped around water features and sprinkled with bunkers. This track requires you to use every club in your bag making this a test of versatility as well as accuracy.
Le Golf National L'Aigle:
- Designed with all golfers in mind, this course will test all who play. The wide fairways allow you to make use of your driver, especially as there aren't too many bunkers about. Like its counterpart, it has a links feel to it and the hillocks and tufts of high grass can cause a few problems. Overall it is an enjoyable round that should allow you to play to handicap.
Most Helpful Review
Tough but fantastic course!
Albatross course was simply amazing, but incredibly tough at the moment with the Ryder Cup prep underway. Very unforgiving so take plenty of balls with you. Well worth playing though, a real experience to treasure! - May 21 2018
Golf Course Reviews for Le Golf National
Albatross course was simply amazing, but incredibly tough at the moment with the Ryder Cup prep underway. Very unforgiving so take plenty of balls with you. Well worth playing though, a real experience to treasure!
The course is well managed and it is a great place to play. Was an exciting new course. Enjoyed it very much.
(Round played: May 2018 - Score: 101 Handicap: 21.2)
Lots of water and rough to contend with so every shot seems pressured. But that's why its a championship course. Don't leave your A game in the car.
(Round played: Jul 2017 - Score: 109 Handicap: 19.5)
very brutal course the albatross if you not on fairway chip out and take your punishment.
(Round played: May 2017 - Score: 90 Handicap: 18.8)
The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com
|Golf du Rhin|
from 2 reviews
Distance 6.08 miles
|Golf de Fuecherolles|
from 1 reviews
Distance 8.03 miles
|Golf de Feucherolles|
from 1 reviews
Distance 8.32 miles