ECCO Golf introduces new Tour Hybrid footwear
ECCO Golf have introduced four new versions of its popular Tour Hybrid model for Spring/Summer 2014, coinciding with expanding demand among golfers seeking the distinctive combination of a classic leather upper design with an outsole suited to be worn on and beyond the course.
Now offered in a brogue version – as well as traditional, two-tone and embossed saddle options – each Tour Hybrid model combines hand-crafted elegance with advanced technologies. The result is a shoe that provides the lightweight comfort, performance and convenience of the ECCO Dynamic Traction System (E-DTS).
“Millions of players worldwide dress in a very traditional manner on the course, and there’s no reason they shouldn’t be able to be part of the hybrid revolution,” says Michael Waack, Head of Global Golf at ECCO. “We continue to pioneer new trends and see massive growth potential by fulfilling this clear need in a manner that only we can do.”
Like all ECCO shoes in the hybrid category that the brand pioneered, Tour Hybrid is built atop the E-DTS outsole that has approximately 100 moulded traction bars and 800 traction angles. Constructed from TPU – a highly durable, wear-resistant material – these elements provide superb, Tour-quality grip.
Additional features of these refined new styles include:
• Direct Injection – A process that yields superior cushioning, stability and comfort via a one-piece shoe that’s built without glue or stitching
• Weather Resistance – Premium leather uppers receive an exclusive, tanned-in HYDROMAX™ treatment for superb weather protection
• Climate Control – Removable ECCO Comfort Fibre System insole increases air circulation and helps create a fresh, cool shoe environment
ECCO golf shoes are worn in competition by Tour players worldwide, including Ernie Els, Fred Couples, Graeme McDowell, Thomas Bjorn, Thongchai Jaidee, Marcel Siem, Wu Ashun, Andreas Hartø and JB Hansen
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- COBRA Reveals Superlite Drivers, Woods, Irons and Hybrids
- Algarve's Dom Pedro Ready to Host Portugal Masters
- European Ryder Cup Jackets Pass Extreme Testing Process
- Costa Daurada’s Popularity Continues to Rise
- Ryder Cup FanZone Created in Downtown Paris