FootJoy Introduces HyperFlex TR Training Shoe
FootJoy has introduced its first training shoe - HyperFlex TR - which has been engineered for those devotees of the brand who train and exercise away from the golf course.
Building on the success of the HyperFlex and HyperFlex Carbon golf shoes - along with the recently introduced HYPR apparel range, FootJoy has added a footwear option for those looking to make gains away from the course in order to improve their performance on it.
With a super lightweight and breathable construction, HyperFlex TR utlises the same StatoLite midsole cushioning as featured in the FJ Fuel for responsive cushioning. The multi-directional rubber outsole is designed for flexibility, traction and support.
Guy Smith, Product Manager, Footwear and Gloves EMEA, said: “The exciting introduction of HyperFlex TR underlines our continued support and investment in the modern, athletic-minded golfer.
“Although not a shoe to be worn on the golf course, HyperFlex TR was designed utilising our 100-years of experience in creating comfortable and stylish performance footwear.
“And we are appreciative of the fact there are dedicated FootJoy brand fans looking for relevant and appropriate off-course solutions that are functional, versatile and on-trend.”
- Perforated tongue construction for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Sculpted side wall with wide base enhancing lateral & medial stability
- Re-enforced ripstop nylon quarter for abrasion resistance
- Stratolite midsole for responsive cushioning
- Toe bumper to support multi-directional landing and drag
- Multi-directional rubber outsole design for flexibility, traction, and support
- Custom designed engineered performance mesh for optimal structure and breathability
- SRP: £109.99
The HyperFlex TR is available in men’s and women’s through selected retailers and at FootJoy.co.uk.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
Tags: shoes golf shoes gear Footjoy equipment