FootJoy Introduces New Pro SL Sport Golf Shoe
FootJoy has introduced a new member of its iconic Pro/SL range with the release of the Pro/SL Sport, which provides a new material upper utilising mesh and an ultrathin TPU hotmelt top layer to broaden the original performance spikeless shoe’s offering.
This new combination of mesh and textiles, completed with a membrane layer, ensures breathability and waterproof protection to deliver an athletic aesthetic without compromise.
Below the upper, the shoe remains true to the Pro|SL franchise’s dedication to Tour-proven traction and performance, featuring the same performance innovations, in the Infinity Outsole, StratoFoam underfoot cushioning and Proprietary FTF outsole unit, that have consistently impressed some of the world’s best Tour players.
The new addition to FJ’s Pro|SL line up will complement the established Pro|SL and Pro|SL Carbon models with colourways available in both the men’s and women’s ranges.
Features & Benefits
- Infinity Outsole for Tour-proven traction in all weather conditions.
- Extra depth last to accommodate thicker FitBed for enhanced cushioning.
- New performance material upper utilising mesh and using ultrathin TPU hotmelt top layer
- StratoFoam midsole compound for enhanced comfort
- Full rounded toe character
- Proprietary FTF outsole unit offers lightweight cushioning and perimeter stability
- 1 year waterproof warranty
- White/Grey/Orange SRP: £159.99
- White/Blue Fog/Navy SRP: £159.99
- White/Navy/Hot Pink SRP: £134.99
- White/Light Grey SRP: £134.99
Available From 6th May
FootJoy's Guy Smith commented: “The Pro|SL’s popularity has led the shoe to become an iconic brand in golf, synonymous with Tour-level performance and innovation, and the launch of the Pro|SL Sport will only strengthen the range further as the consistent leader in spikeless performance receives fresh energy with a world-class upper design.
“The new materials in the mesh upper and hotmelt top layer push the shoe into unchartered territory as we listen to and fulfil golfers demands for footwear styles that increasingly blur the lines with off-course trends, without compromising on the product’s core performance.”
For more information, please visit https://www.footjoy.co.uk/.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)