FootJoy Unveils 2022 Spring Summer Apparel Collection
FootJoy is embracing the new season with the launch of its Performance Apparel family for Spring/Summer 2022. The Men’s range introduces four collections: Jackson, Hudson, Duxbury and Deer Park, while the Women's Apparel represents the brand's finest offering yet.
Throughout the range, Dolphins, Fish, Palm Leafs and ‘Press Play’ graphics are vibrant, recurring themes, whilst elegant detailing completes the look. A refreshed Women’s line-up completes FJ’s SS’22 release, welcoming all-new designs and styling. FJ continue to equip female golfers with more choice, with a Watercolour print theme taking centre stage throughout the collection.
Championing the brand’s pioneering spirit across the SS’22 line-up, garments are infused with innovation, including lightweight, breathable, quick drying fabrics and golf-specific product designs to support the golfer on and off the course through the warmer months. The colour collections will be accompanied by a comprehensive stock supported Fashion and Essentials range. These garments provide the perfect addition to complete outfits with easy and coordinating pieces that complement the headline collections.
- The Jackson range is crafted from a sophisticated colour palette, with base colours of Navy and White accented by Lavender and Sage. The striking designs of the Shadow Palm Print polo features in Lavender, with the Zig-Zag Print in Sage, alongside the Leaping Dolphin, Diamond Dot, and School of Fish print polos in classic Navy.
- The Hudson collection contrasts Graphite and White with a striking Coral and softer Quartz Pink, offered up in FJ’s selection of seasonal playful prints, solids and stripes.
- Duxbury’s simple three colour palette features Ink, as a subtle alternative to Navy, a summery Dusk Blue, both brought together with a simple White.
- Throughout Deer Park, a traditional sportswear palette is given a contemporary twist, with Lemonade contrasted against a bold Royal Blue, with the collection grounded against Dove Grey and White.
- The Women’s range, headlined by the Watercolour print and featuring vibrant Coral tones complemented by classic Navy and White, with subtle details and flattering silhouettes. This new collection offers an array of stylish polo shirts, mid-layers, cropped pants, and skorts, plus the addition of a golf dress to provide even more choice throughout the Summer.
Colin Mynott, FJ EMEA Product Manager, said: “The FootJoy brand continues to carry momentum in the Apparel category and our latest offering is one that looks to not only continue this energy, but to push it even further. The design team have done a fantastic job in bringing to life a line-up that celebrates interesting and innovative designs whilst remaining laser focused on the golfer and performance - something totally unique to FJ. We look forward to welcoming the warmer weather and celebrating the start of the summer season with this all-new SS’22 Apparel range.”
For more information, please visit https://www.footjoy.co.uk/.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
comments powered by Disqus