FootJoy Reveals Women's HyperFlex BOA
FootJoy has made a welcome addition to its Women's Range, the HyperFlex BOA, which has been engineered to deliver a modern, athletic styling with comfort and performance benefits for golfers throughout the entire season.
HyperFlex features an advanced midsole/outsole combo that includes two new technologies that provide comfort and performance where you need it out on the golf course.
FJ’s StratoFoam cushioning is a proprietary foam blend that provides optimal support and comfort in any conditions. This midsole design provides the perfect blend of cushioning which helps absorb shock while maximising energy return to reduce foot fatigue.
The all-new OptiFlex outsole design features dual flex grooves that flex naturally with your foot for comfort as well as a thin, semi-rigid TPU flex plate that promotes multidirectional flexure and traction where you need it in the golf swing.
WRAPID, Powered by BOA Fit System
HyperFlex features breakthrough performance fit technology, delivered with athletic-inspired styling and materials as well as the all-new WRAPID, powered by the BOA Fit System.
This innovative new system features an asymmetrical configuration that ensures a dialed-in, precision fit with a reduction in pressure on the top of the foot. It enables the shoe to move with you, wrapping your foot in complete security, all while providing powerful support through the swing.
Features & Benefits
- All-new StratoFoam: Midsole compound for enhanced comfort
- OptiFlex outsole for enhanced range of motion and flex featuring Pulsar LP cleats by Softspikes
- Engineered mesh with Hot Melt yarns for enhanced structure and support
- Laser Sport Last: Full rounded toe character, standard fit across the forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel
- Added toe spring for athletic profile
- Moulded High Density EVA FitBed for comfort and control
- 1-Year Waterproof Warranty
- HyperFlex BOA Black & White SRP: £149.99
- HyperFlex BOA Grey, White & Silver SRP: £149.99
Guy Smith, Product Manager for Footwear EMEA, said: “We’ve been overwhelmed with the positive feedback after launching the men’s HyperFlex BOA earlier this year and are delighted to offer two new options for female golfers.
“HyperFlex offers modern, athletic styling and breathability thanks to its waterproof, mesh upper. Lady golfers can also enjoy off-the-charts comfort, superb traction and an unrivalled performance fit thanks to the WRAPID BOA fit system.”
Available exclusively via the FJ website - www.FootJoy.co.uk.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)