FootJoy Reveals New HyperFlex Footwear
FootJoy has revealed its all-new HyperFlex, which seeks to continue the brand's legacy of innovation, style, comfort and quality, featuring a unique BOA lacing system and a new outsole.
Added comfort and performance benefits are delivered thanks to a midsole which is cleverly designed to meet the needs of golfers when both walking and swinging a golf club.
FJ’s StratoFoam cushioning is a proprietary foam blend that provides optimal support and comfort in any conditions. This midsole design provides the perfect blend of cushioning which helps absorb shock while maximising energy return to reduce foot fatigue.
The all-new OptiFlex outsole design features dual flex grooves that flex naturally with your foot for comfort as well as a thin, semi-rigid TPU flex plate that promotes multidirectional flexure and traction where you need it in the golf swing.
HyperFlex features breakthrough performance fit technology, delivered with athletic-inspired styling and materials in both a laced version as well as the all-new WRAPID, powered by BOA Fit System.
This innovative new system features an asymmetrical configuration that ensures a dialled-in, precision fit with a reduction in pressure on the top of the foot. It enables the shoe to move with you, wrapping your foot in complete comfort, all while providing powerful support through the swing.
- WRAPID BOA Grey & Red SRP: £149.99
- WRAPID BOA Black & Black SRP: £149.99
- Laced Blue & White SRP: £129.99
- Laced Grey & Blue SRP: £129.99
- AVAILABILITY: 1st February 2021
Tour players have already made the switch to incorporate HyperFlex in practice and in play at tournaments around the world.
“It’s a great looking shoe that you can just slip into,” said Bernd Wiesberger. “You get that great stability without sacrificing on comfort.”
“They look and feel so athletic,” said Rafa Cabrera Bello. “Super comfortable the moment you put them on.”
FootJoy’s Chris Tobias says: “When you take the first steps in HyperFlex, you’ll notice that the shoe moves in unison with the foot. This new outsole technology is designed to mimic the natural flexure of the foot, so not only are you getting a great walking shoe, but a shoe that will maximise the ground force throughout every movement in the golf swing.”
Additionally, accompanying the HyperFlex footwear is the all-new HyperFLX glove, featuring the same commitment to innovation performance, style, comfort and quality.
The new HyperFLX glove features a Premium Cabretta Leather Palm that provides a super-soft, comfortable feel, and a lightweight MicroVent FiberSof material on the back of the hand for added breathability. The Powernet Mesh along the knuckles is placed with purpose, increasing moisture control and fit consistency.
- Premium Cabretta Leather Palm: Targeted micro-perforated leather palm provides soft, comfortable feel, durability along with excellent water and perspiration resistance.
- Microvent Back: Lightweight MicroVent FiberSof material on back of hand.
- Powernet Mesh Knuckles: Precise placement of finer gauge elastics across the knuckles to increase moisture control, fit consistency, and breathability.
- Tailored Fit: Tailored placement of soft, flexible elastics with angled ComforTab Velcro closure secures a tailored fit.
For more information on both Hyperflex and HyperFLX, visit https://www.footjoy.co.uk/.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)