ECCO S-Classic Golf Shoe Review
Described as 'tradition meets innovation', the attractive ECCO S-Classic is packed with technology to deliver performance and comfort both on and off the golf course, boasting a vintage look with contemporary styling that makes it wearable in any environment.
Included within the manufacturing, HydroMax waterproof protection delivers a waterproof design, while the new FluidForm sole has been ergonomically designed to enhance comfort. The E-DTS traction system consists of approximately 100 moulded traction bars with more than 800 traction angles to ensure for a tremendous grip. Finally, an ultra-soft and lightweight Phorene midsole material is there to make walking long distances a breeze.
- Premium Full-grain micro-perforated leather uppers
- Second skin lining and insoles to wick moisture
- HydroMax design for maximum waterproof protection
- FluidForm sole units for added comfort
- Phorene midsole for fantastic comfort and energy return
- Spikeless outsole with approximately 100 moulded grippers for traction
- On or off course design gives greater versatility
- Highly durable and wear resistant design
- Inspired by classic street comfort
- Lightweight & breathable
- 1 year waterproof guarantee
PGA Professional and Golfshake Equipment Expert, Ryan Rastall has worn and extensively tested the ECCO S-Classic at Howley Hall Golf Club, sharing his thoughts and insights in the above review.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)