Why You Need the ZOOM Focus X Golf Laser
The new ZOOM Focus X Laser has made a significant impression this year, providing an exciting innovative rangefinder model onto the market, which is packed with key features and technology.
Reviewing for us, Golfshake Ambassador Ed Dimambro described the Focus X as being "an excellent product at a wonderful price point. The rechargeable battery is an excellent feature, which so far has lasted 20 rounds on a full charge. The optics are fantastic and easily adjustable to suit your eye preference and it is very easy to use."
Offering his own take and demonstration, Golfshake Equipment Expert Ryan Rastall, the PGA Pro at Howley Hall Golf Club, gave it a full test in the above video, sharing his thoughts and insights on the device.
Here are the essential tech specs that you need to know;
- Dimensions: 108x72x40mm
- Weight: 170g (with Battery)
- Display: Transflective LCD
- Lens: Objective 22mm / Eye Piece 16mm
- Power: 1000mA Lithium battery (built-in)
- Premium Optics (6x magnification)
- Slope Function
- Flagpole Scanning
- Rechargeable Battery
- Vibration on Target Lock
- Adjustable Lens
- Protective Carry Case
Additionally, Ryan also rated the striking ZOOM Weather Glove, showcasing the variety of products available from the brand, with the glove being one-size fits all, boasting FLEXX-Fit technology that fits across the contours of your hand, ensuring comfort and an excellent grip.
For more on the ZOOM Focus X Laser, including purchase options and the best value, visit Clubhouse Golf.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Twist Face Tech - McIlory, Day, Johnson, Rose and Rahm Amazed!
- #GetCloser Challenge with Cleveland Golf
- Nick Dougherty Dunhill Diaries Video
- Feature Interview: Phillip Akers - How to get your child started with Golf
- Top 5 Tech Innovations in Golf - 2017