PING Heppler Putters Review
Revealing an assortment of new models, PING has introduced its Heppler Putter Range, which offer a machined, solid steel face for golfers who prefer a firmer impact feel and sound. Howley Hall PGA Pro and Golfshake's Equipment Expert, Ryan Rastall has taken them onto the putting green for a test, assessing the look and performance, not to mention the premium contrasting copper and black finish provides alignment cues.
Features of the Heppler Putter Range
- Firm & Forgiving
- Multi-Material Designs
- Stiffer Adjustable-Length Shaft Adjusts 32" to 36"
- Four Grip Options
- Anser 2 (Steel): 350g, Slight Arc
- ZB3 (Steel, new design): 355g, Strong Arc
- Piper C (Aluminum cast/steel): 365g, Straight
- Piper Armlock (Aluminum cast/steel): 360g, Slight Arc or Straight (Specs: 41”, 6° loft, 21” grip)
- Tyne 3 (Aluminum cast/steel, new design): 360g, Slight Arc
- Fetch (Aluminum cast/steel): 365g, Straight
- Floki (Aluminum cast/steel, new design): 365, Strong Arc
- Ketsch (Aluminum cast/steel): 370g, Slight Arc or Straight
- Tomcat 14 (Aluminum cast/steel, new design): 370g, Slight Arc or Straight
Heppler Putters have a RRP £250-£275 depending on model.
For more information, visit the Official PING Website.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)