Golfshake Podcast #45: Visiting St Andrews, Playing The Old Course
Andrew Picken joins Kieran Clark on the latest Golfshake Podcast to discuss the legendary golf town of St Andrews. Reflecting on a recent visit, the guys talk about the history, attractions and atmosphere of this picturesque settlement on the east of Scotland, known for its indelible links to the game and for its revered university.
Describing the experience of playing the iconic Old Course for the first time, Andy provides an insight behind what it's like to walk in the footsteps of the great champions of the past, in addition to sharing his thoughts on the many local establishments, including the Dunvegan and Jigger Inn. Tapping into Kieran's knowledge as a local resident, this episode is your chance to get beyond the famous images and gain an appreciation for what St Andrews is truly about.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Callaway Golf Chrome Soft Ball combines Truvis and Graphene
- Twist Face Tech - McIlory, Day, Johnson, Rose and Rahm Amazed!
- #GetCloser Challenge with Cleveland Golf
- Nick Dougherty Dunhill Diaries Video
- Feature Interview: Phillip Akers - How to get your child started with Golf