2018/2019 Winter Golf Shoe Reader Test
To play golf successfully and enjoyably during the winter months, it helps to have the appropriate gear. Perhaps among the most integral to address is having the correct shoes, ideal to face the often cold and damp conditions of the season. Everyone has their favourites, and each brand makes a case for their models being the best suited, but what do regular golfers think?
Well, as part of an insightful exercise, Golfshake recently stopped by the beautiful Moor Allerton Golf Club in Yorkshire with a group of ambassadors and readers to test a variety of winter golf shoes and share their thoughts following a review period. You can see their initial assessment on the model they were allocated to use. In the below video, the testers are handed their shoes and head onto the golf course and experience them for the first time.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Could Brexit Prove Beneficial to UK Golf Resorts?
- Golf Unlikely to Feature in BBC's End-of-Year Sporting Celebration
- 5 of the Best Winter Golf Balls for 2018/19
- 2018/2019 Winter Golf Shoe Reader Test
- Rahm Leaves Woods in the Shade as Rose Fails to Reclaim World No 1 Spot