Odyssey Launches Red Ball Putter to Enhance Alignment
Odyssey has unveiled its new Red Ball Putter, which is a revolutionary design that has been created to enhance the way in which golfers align their putter.
This new face-balanced, high MOI mallet design is all about getting golfers into the correct posture over the ball before making a putting stroke, and uses a distinct ‘Red Ball’ located under a Scope within the head to perfectly position the face at address.
By placing the head so the Red Ball can be seen exactly in the middle of the Scope from above, golfers can instantly see that they are giving themselves the best possible conditions to deliver a repeatable stroke to hole more putts.
They can also adjust their position, if the ball is located off-centre to the Scope, to dial in a consistent set-up, every time.
To make this new technology even more effective, Odyssey has also incorporated its proven Versahigh-contrast alignment technology into the design, and added the company’s legendary White Hot RX face insert to provide enhanced sound, feel and a premium roll.
Sean Toulon, General Manager of Odyssey Golf, said: “Odyssey has a rich history of creating ground-breaking technologies – transformational inserts, iconic head shapes and alignment aids like Versa. Our global brand dominance is now further strengthened with the introduction of Red Ball.
“By combining all-new Red Ball Technology with Versa and our legendary White Hot RX insert, we are, once again, raising the bar of putter performance that golfers of all ability can enjoy.”
How does it work?
• Red Ball high in the scope: Eyes are too far outside the ball/putter
• Red Ball low in the scope: Eyes are too far inside the ball/putter
• Red Ball too far left in the scope: Eyes are too far in front of the ball/putter
• Red Ball too far right in the scope: Eyes are too far behind the ball/putter
• Red Ball centre in the scope: Eyes perfectly aligned!
Available in right and left-handed models, with a DFX grip as standard, in lengths 33", 34" and 35". Red Ball Putters will be in store from July 20th 2018.
For further information about the complete Odyssey product range, visit www.odysseygolf.com.
Be part of the action with a selection of unique golf tournament experiences, from playing in a pro-am with the stars to watching the action at golf’s most illustrious events. Whether it’s the Masters or The Open, The Ryder Cup or WM Phoenix Open, build your own bespoke package with the experts at Golfbreaks.com.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- On Course Foundations Benefits from American Golf Raffle
- Titleist Launches New Golf Bag Collection for 2019
- KBS Adds New Lightweight Shafts to Acclaimed Range
- Find Your Driver at Battle of the Brands with American Golf
- TaylorMade Reveals New Golf Bag Range for 2019