Golfshake Podcast #23: Slow Play, ECCO Shoes, Hollow Construction Irons
On this week's episode of the Golfshake Podcast, Host Kieran Clark is joined by Owen Davies to discuss the wide ranging and complex issue of slow play within the game from the tour to club level, the latest events and news, in addition to some insight behind Hollow Construction Irons (including the PING G700) that are becoming increasingly prevalent on the market. Owen also shares an interview with Timo Vollrath of ECCO Golf.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
Tags: Golfshake Podcast
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- The Rules of Golf are Changing and May Confuse
- 9 Disappointments from 2018 in Golf
- Could Brexit Prove Beneficial to UK Golf Resorts?
- Golf Unlikely to Feature in BBC's End-of-Year Sporting Celebration
- Alfred Dunhill Championship Preview, Picks & Analysis