PowaKaddy Unveils Super Waterproof Dri Edition Cart Bag
PowaKaddy has unveiled a new, lightweight Dri-Edition Cart Bag that features a significant four-times waterproof performance of regular models elsewhere on the market, ensuring that it's ideal for even the most inclement conditions.
Weighing just 2kg and available from March, the high-performance Dri-Edition bag incorporates a hydrostatic-rated fabric of over 10,000mm, which is four times the performance of most waterproof bags found on the market. Using a super-lightweight Nylon fabric, as well as superior seam-sealing methods and a special coating, the new Dri-Edition bag offers a level of waterproof performance unrivalled in the cart bag sector.
Whilst most waterproof bags come with hydrostatic ratings between 1,200mm and 2,500mm, the Dri-Edition’s lightweight, technical fabric enables a premium coating to deliver superior waterproof performance and ensure golfers’ belongings and clubs stay dry in the heaviest of downpours. The perfect bag for the ever-changing British weather conditions, the Dri-Edition is available in five colour options, with a classy Gunmetal running throughout.
“The Dri-Edition marks a major advancement in cart bag technology. We believe it offers the perfect option for trolley users who look to play all year round,” said PowaKaddy Marketing Manager Mei Tierrney. “We introduced the first Dri-Edition back in 2016 and it has sold extremely well, so the investment we’ve made in the incredible new lightweight waterproof fabric makes it an even better proposition for golfers of all ages and abilities.”
Dri-Edition Cart Bag Key Features:
- Waterproof heat-sealed waterproof fabric
- 10,000mm hydrostatic pressure rating
- Super lightweight design
- 14 Individual dividers with Lift Handle
- 7 storage pockets
- Drinks cooler pocket
- PowaKaddy Key Lock system
- External umbrella loop
- Karabiner glove and towel holder
- Rain Hood
- 5 available colours: Black/Gunmetal/Yellow, Black/Gunmetal/Red, Black/Gunmetal/Hot Pink, Black/Gunmetal/Blue, Gunmetal/Black/Silver
The Dri-Edition cart bag will be available at retail from March 2018 and will have an RRP of £229.99. For more information on the entire PowaKaddy range of high-performance trolleys, bags, batteries and accessories, go to www.powakaddy.com.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Video: How and why Under Armour applied biomechanics to the Spieth 2
- PING Unveils 2018 Autumn Winter Collection for Men and Women
- COBRA Reveals Superlite Drivers, Woods, Irons and Hybrids
- European Ryder Cup Jackets Pass Extreme Testing Process
- PuttOut Feature Review