FootJoy Tour- S Review
REVIEW: FootJoy Tour-S
The new Footjoy Tour-S have arrived and a shoe that already gained great popularity on tour and will soon be available to golfers throughout the UK.
The Tour-S promises to deliver superb performnce via a combination of stability and comfort, I recently got a chance to try the new Tour-S shoe out in Portugal and put it to the test not only at Vilamoura, but also in the UK. Check my review by watching the video below:
About the FootJoy Tour S
- FJ Launch Pods™ deliver Tour-caliber stability through maximum extension of the surface area in the heel and forefoot pods
- Lightweight TPU Power Strap™ harnesses and regulates footwork throughout the swing
- Proprietary Pebax™ Powered chassis delivers ultra lightweight tensile strength in full foot stabiliser
- Dual Density PU Fit-Bed® for supreme underfoot cushioning
- PPL™ – Pure Performance Luxury leather sourced by Pittards® of England; 1 year waterproof warranty
- Carbon weave fiberglass midsole plate delivers support, stability and motion control
- Molded SecureCollar™ and ComforTongue™ promising a precision fit
The Tour-S ticks an awful lot of boxes, it has designed as an all out performance shoe and certainly it is right up there as one of the very, very best if you want that marrige of stability and comfort, in fact I was surprised by just how comfortable the shoe was.
The design will not be to everyones liking, it is modern and sleek, but the launch pods are a little clunky and although I did not notice them some might. Also, it is not a cheap shoe with an RRP of £220, however if you want the levels of comfort that FootJoy can offer in a shoe this stable, that is a price you well have to pay.
All in all a superb new edtion to the FootJoy range, you will this shoe on tour....a lot and if you really want to leave no staone unturned in your own game it is a shoe you must consider.
Golfshake rating - 9/10
For more information, please visit the FootJoy webiste - Click here
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
comments powered by Disqus