FootJoy Introduces Exciting New Tour-S Range
FootJoy has launched an exciting new range of footwear, the Tour-S, which has been engineered to provide improved platform stability and Tour levels of performance.
With several innovative features and materials, including the FJ Launch Pods™, TPU Power Strap™ and the proprietary lightweight PowerPlate outsole, Tour-S is the result of a multi-year collaboration with some of the world’s best golfers.
With almost two-thirds of all professional players wearing FJ shoes on leading global Tours, this network was called upon to help establish a clear picture of what golfers need from their shoes to perform at their very best: power through stability, precision through support, and maximum comfort.
The Tour-S delivers on all of these requirements, whilst providing the uncompromising quality and on-trend styling that is standard in every pair of FJ golf shoes.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- FJ Launch Pods™ deliver Tour-caliber stability through maximum extension of the surface area in the heel and forefoot pods
- Lightweight TPU Power Strap™ harnesses and regulates footwork throughout the swing
- Proprietary Pebax™ Powered chassis delivers ultra lightweight tensile strength in full foot stabiliser
- Dual Density PU Fit-Bed® for supreme underfoot cushioning
- PPL™ – Pure Performance Luxury leather sourced by Pittards® of England; 1 year waterproof warranty
- Carbon weave fiberglass midsole plate delivers support, stability and motion control
- Molded SecureCollar™ and ComforTongue™ promising a precision fit
The Tour-S PowerPlate outsole provides an incredibly lightweight yet stable platform from which players efficiently transfer power throughout the golf swing.
Built upon a foundation of a proprietary Pebax® polymer, that is typically 20% lighter than other polymers, the PowerPlate features an integrated carbon weave fiberglass mid-foot plate and nine LaunchPodsä to create additional structure, surface area, and ground coverage for maximum stability.
The Tour-S features FJ’s proprietary PowerStrap, a moulded component integrated into the shoe’s upper to provide lock-down medial and lateral support. SecureCollar and ComforTongue technologies deliver a secure, precise fit round after round.
The Tour-S utilises a dual-density PU Fit-Bed to ensure all-day underfoot comfort and FJ’s exclusive Premium Performance Leather (PPL) to achieve top grade feel, finish, and waterproof protection.
“From the moment I tested this shoe, I knew it provided the perfect blend of comfort and stability for me, especially on my left side as I move through the ball,” said Rafa Cabrera Bello.
“It feels like a wider platform than I’m used to, like I have more ground coverage and contact and a much more stable base,” said Kevin Kisner.
Cabrera Bello and Kisner join an increasing list of FJ Brand Ambassadors who have already put the Tour-S in play at tournaments around the world, with notable others including Charley Hoffman, Jason Kokrak and Andrew ‘Beef’ Johnston.
Colours: White/Blue/Lime White/Lime Black/Red/White White/Dark Grey/Orange BOA
Release Date: February 15, 2018
SRP: £220/Boa £240
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Titleist Pro V1 Golf Ball Achieves Historic Milestone
- Bunker Mentality Launch New Puffer Caddy Collection
- Callaway Unveils New Big Bertha Irons and Hybrids for 2019
- MacGregor MACTEC Bags to Drop this Month
- Stuburt Reveals Winter Apparel Collection for 2018