Titleist 718 AP3 Review
Combining the distance and forgiveness of the AP1 with the tour forged aesthetics and feel of the AP2, the 718 AP3 brings together the best of both worlds to create a classic designed iron that makes the most of its predecessors’ strengths.
The AP3 can cover greater yardages due to featuring hollow-blade construction that has been matched with a thin, unsupported L-Face insert launches allowing for long and high with shot-stopping spin. High-MOI design also benefits the iron in that regard, while golfers will enjoy the look and feel of a club that features an appealing head shape.
• Steel: MSRP £150 per club
• Graphite: MSRP £175 per club
For more information including shaft options, please visit the Titeist website - Click here
Watch reviews of the rest of the 718 range inclusing the AP2&AP3, TMB and MB&CB - Click here
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Volvik golf balls go patriotic with new national packs
- What is COBRA CONNECT and How Does it Work?
- Cobra Golf Showcases Most Advanced Hybrids and Fairway Woods Yet
- Cobra Golf Presents Connected Set of Clubs for Tracking and Analysis
- Cobra Golf Unveils First Ever Smart Set of Irons