Best Shots on 17th at TPC Sawgrass
The PLAYERS Championship has developed into one of the game's leading events, boasting an impressive field over a TPC Sawgrass course that consistently delivers excitement and drama. Pete Dye's layout has become iconic, particularly the closing stretch that is dominated by the psychologically daunting par three 17th that is surrounded by water.
It has become arguably golf's most famous short hole, and one that has seen a number of memorable moments of both disaster and brilliance throughout the years.
Be part of the action with a selection of unique golf tournament experiences, from playing in a pro-am with the stars to watching the action at golf’s most illustrious events. Whether it’s the Masters or The Open, The Ryder Cup or WM Phoenix Open, build your own bespoke package with the experts at Golfbreaks.com.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Players Like JB Holmes Are Killing Golf
- WGC Mexico Championship Preview, Picks & Analysis
- European Tour Adds Even Greater Riches to Race to Dubai Finale
- Top Professionals Have Been Saying Sorry Lately
- Elementary for JB Holmes as Justin Thomas Falters at Riviera