ECCO Golf Widens Its Casual Hybrid Range
ECCO has confirmed the expansion of its widely acclaimed men's Casual Hybrid range, with the introduction of several new colours for Spring/Summer 2016 that will likely further enhance the Danish company's reputation as one of the world's leading manufacturers of innovative footwear.
Available in sleek sneaker and modern-classic brogue versions, the eye-catching ECCO Casual Hybrid facilitates a pleasant walk with its array of comfort technologies. These include:
- Cushioning, highly-flexible PU midsole with permanent memory
- ECCO Freedom Fit mixing a snug heel setting with a roomier forefoot area that allows toes to move naturally
- E-DTS outsole with molded traction bars made from durable TPU that provide hundreds of traction angles for superb grip
Showcasing remarkably rich leathers and distinct silhouettes, ECCO Casual Hybrid is highly water repellent via the proprietary ECCO HYDROMAX™ treatment. Each shoe also includes a special leather inlay sole that can be added or removed, allowing for width customization.
“The pioneering spirit that led us to introduce the first hybrid footwear in golf continues to drive our innovations season after season,” says Michael Waack, Head of Global Golf at ECCO. “These exciting new shoes pair Tour-proven technologies with the most attractive designs and richest materials.”
Like all ECCO golf shoes, ECCO Casual Hybrid is crafted at ECCO-owned factories using the Direct-injection Process. This bonds the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include a firm, water-tight seal.
Endorsed by Tour stars worldwide, the ECCO Golf collection is worn in competition by Fred Couples, Ernie Els, Graeme McDowell, Thomas Bjørn, Thongchai Jaidee, Will Wilcox, Ben Evans, Jim Renner, Caroline Masson, Gerina Piller, Jennifer Johnson, Kendall Dye, Pernilla Lindberg, Therese Koelbaek and Liz Young, among others.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Understanding Biomechanics and How it is Applied in the Design of Golf Shoes
- Callaway Golf Chrome Soft Ball combines Truvis and Graphene
- Golfshake Podcast #28: US Open, Shinnecock & Bethpage Memories, Long Island Golf
- Golfshake Podcast #18 - Buckest List Courses & Galvin Green Ryder Cup Interview
- Take Advantage of the Golfshake Top10 Deals & Early Birdie Giveaway