ECCO introduce BIOM G2 golf shoes
ECCO Golf have launched BIOM G2, the next-generation of its best-selling cleated model showcasing NATURAL MOTION technology. Nearly 20% lighter than previous ECCO offerings, BIOM G2 is available in waterproof GORE-TEX® and weather-resistant HYDROMAX™ options. Each pair showcases a variety of new performance elements that enhance flexibility, support, comfort and traction. These notably include a visible carbon fiber stability bar running heel to mid-foot and an integrated forefoot stability bar.
“Innovation informs everything we do at ECCO,” says Michael Waack, Head of Global Golf at ECCO. “The result of this unquenchable thirst for perfection is a golf collection that continues to evolve, as witnessed by the latest advancement of our award-winning BIOM Golf model.”
BIOM G2 is further distinguished by premium yak leather uppers accented with TPU reinforcement dots. These contribute support during weight transfer associated with the swing. Additional features include:
- Anatomical Last Shape – Developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes to provide ideal
- Outstanding Ground Control – Thinner midsole bringing players closer to the playing surface
- Technical Insole System – A new, ultra-premium insole with silicon printing helps prevent unwanted foot movement during the swing
- Tour-Proven Traction – The advanced SLIM-Lok Fitting System by CHAMP Spikes
Like all ECCO golf shoes, BIOM G2 is created using the advanced Direct-injection Process. This bonds the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe construction without the use of glue or stitching.
Benefits include an exceptionally water-tight seal, outstanding flexibility and out-of-the-box comfort. The ECCO men’s golf collection is endorsed by scores of Tour stars worldwide, including Fred Couples, Ernie Els, Graeme McDowell, Thomas Bjørn, Thongchai Jaidee, Marcel Siem, Andreas Hartø, Wu Ashun,
Suggested Retail Price - HYDROMAX™ £210, GORE-TEX® £225
For further inspiration, please visit www.ecco.com/golf.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Burnham and Berrow Continues Rise in Golf Course Rankings
- Prince's Golf Club to Develop Local Talent with Junior Foundation
- 14-Year-Old Secures Place in Volvo China Open
- PUMA Golf Introduces New NXT Shoes for 2019
- Sergio Garcia Opens New Golf Hub at PGA Catalunya