ECCO Golf expands BIOM Hybrid range
ECCO have announced the continued growth of its best-selling BIOM Hybrid range with the launch of two additional styles for Spring/Summer 2014.
Famously worn in competition by ECCO Staff Player and Tour legend Fred Couples, BIOM Hybrid is now offered in all-new GORE-TEX® and textile versions, an updated design combining Tibetan yak leather with ultra-soft nubuck, and the existing yak leather version.
Heralded for providing the ultimate combination of comfort, stability, traction and style, BIOM Hybrid showcases a unique design that incorporates two patented performance systems – NATURAL MOTION and the ECCO Dynamic Traction System (E-DTS).
"Golfers worldwide can’t get enough of the footwear experience that BIOM Hybrid delivers,” says Michael Waack, Head of Global Golf at ECCO. “The levels of comfort and performance are really unrivalled across the entire luxury market and we’ve worked hard to stay out in front of trends by introducing some great new looks.”
Initially developed for the premium running market, NATURAL MOTION technology relies on a completely anatomical last developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes. It provides exceptional support along the entire footbed and relies on the body’s evolutionary system for absorbing the impact of each step.
Like all ECCO shoes in the hybrid category that the brand pioneered, BIOM Hybrid is built atop the E-DTS outsole with approximately 100 moulded traction bars and 800 traction angles. Constructed from TPU – a highly durable, wear-resistant material – these elements provide superb, Tour-quality grip.
ECCO BIOM Hybrid features
• Extremely Low Profile – Brings a golfer’s weight closer to the playing surface for excellent stability, ground feel and traction
• Direct Injection – A process that yields superior cushioning, stability and comfort via a one-piece shoe that’s built without glue or stitching
• Weather Resistance – Naturally soft, smooth, breathable and strong Tibetan Yak leather uppers are treated with HYDROMAX™ for superb weather protection or GORE-TEX® to become completely waterproof
• Climate Control – The triple-component ECCO Comfort Fibre System insole for a cool, dry shoe interior
In addition to Couples, the ECCO men’s golf collection is worn in competition by Tour stars Graeme McDowell, Thomas Bjorn, Thongchai Jaidee, Marcel Siem, Wu Ashun, Andreas Hartø and JB Hansen.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Junior Masters with Lee Westwood Returns to Close House
- ZOOM Launches Unique One Size Fits All Aqua Control Golf Glove
- G/FORE Unveils Spring/Summer Collection for Women
- PowaKaddy Launches Enhanced Cart Bag Range for 2018
- FootJoy Launches 2018 Spring Summer Apparel Range