ECCO Golf Launch Women's Performance Hybrid Footwear
ECCO has established the women’s performance hybrid category with launch of the 2013 BIOM Hybrid line combining the company’s patented Natural Motion and Golf Street technologies.
Showcasing a completely anatomical last developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes, Women’s BIOM Hybrid features the same scientific advantages popularized by Tour star Fred Couples. These include a midsole that uses the human body’s evolutionary system for absorbing impact, and a non-cleated shoe bottom that provides superior durability, comfort, traction and stability on or off the golf course.
“When we launched BIOM Hybrid in 2012, it quickly became a success amongst professionals and developed into one of the world’s most popular shoes for men,” says Michael Waack, Head of Global Golf at ECCO. “We had to answer the question we were always asked, ‘Why don’t you offer this for women?’”
Initially developed for the premium running market, Natural Motion technology relies on a completely anatomical last developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes. It provides exceptional insole support and encourages players to land more toward the mid-foot than heel.
Additional features of the ultra-lightweight BIOM Hybrid include:
- Extremely Low Profile – Brings a golfer’s weight closer to the playing surface for unmatched stability, ground feel, traction and swing power
- Direct Injection – A process unique to ECCO in the golf industry provides superior cushioning, stability and comfort via a one-piece shoe that’s built without glue or stitching
- Superior Durability & Weather Resistance – Naturally soft, smooth, breathable and strong Tibetan Yak leather uppers are treated with Hydromax™ for superb weather protection
- Climate Control – Triple-component ECCO Comfort Fibre System insole guarantees a cool, dry shoe interior
Women’s BIOM Hybrid and other styles from the 2013 ECCO golf collection are slated to be worn on Tour by stunning LPGA sensation Belén Mozo.
For more information visit www.ecco.com/golf
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Get Your Club Ready for Women's Golf Day
- American Golf Long Drive Championship Returns with Callaway
- Putt for Parkinson's Fundraising Event Coming to Rudding Park
- Mizuno Reveals 2018 Spring Summer Men's Apparel Collection
- Junior Masters with Lee Westwood Returns to Close House