New XXIO Prime Golf Clubs Are Coming in April
Coming in April, golfers will soon be able to get their hands on the all-new XXIO Prime, which features elevated power, control, and speed performance, all in an advanced set of lightweight clubs made for moderate swing speed golfers.
“Crafted for golfers who’ve lost some speed over time but are still looking to add distance and maintain accuracy, this new XXIO Prime delivers,” said Sean Hanafusa, CEO and Chairman of Dunlop Sports Europe. “This innovative design is created with lighter components in the Driver, Fairways, and Hybrids, delivering more MOI for straighter, more powerful distance. To further help with swing speed, we included Weight Plus Technology, which counterbalances and stabilizes the club, creating a more efficient path, more consistent contact, and greater ball speed.”
Designed to provide exceptional forgiveness using luxury materials that provide less strain on the swing via aerodynamics, the XXIO Prime gives golfers the consistency and precision they are looking for while maintaining effortless performance.
In addition to the XXIO Prime, XXIO is also introducing XXIO Prime Royal Edition in Men’s and Ladies’ versions. Each option offers exclusive materials and specific performance features that accentuate the swing with remarkable ease and ultralight feel.
Key Innovations Inside XXIO Prime
- Rebound Frame: Featured on the Driver, Fairway Woods, Hybrids, and Irons, Rebound Frame uses an alternating pattern of stiff and flexible zones designed to transfer more energy into the golf ball at impact for increased ball speed and distance on every strike.
- Weight Plus Technology: Places extra weight at the butt end of the shaft to stabilise the club path for faster, more consistent swings. Concentrates more weight towards the grip reduce the amount of force required to lift the clubhead and guide it to an ideal swing position.
- ActivWing: Uses aerodynamics to stabilise the clubhead in the beginning of the downswing, tightening the impact pattern and optimizing the face angle for better contact without sacrificing swing speed.
- Super-TIX 51AF Titanium Face: Each Driver and Iron is made of Super-TIX 51AF Titanium, an incredibly strong yet lightweight alloy for thinner faces that flex more and add ball speed to every shot.
- SP-1200 Shaft: Premium SP-1200 shafts are constructed with high-performance carbon fibre and an advanced resin matrix, resulting in lightweight graphite shafts with the optimal balance of strength and flexibility.
Retail Information & Pricing
Driver: £949 / €1,099
Fairway Woods: £629 / €729
Hybrids: £439 / €499
Irons: 4pc. Graphite (7-PW) £1,279 / €1,499
Single Iron: £376 / €376
XXIO Prime Royal Edition Ladies
Driver: £1,199 / €1,329
Fairway Woods: £729 / €829
Hybrids: £499 / €569
Irons: 6pc. Graphite (7-SW) £2,079 / €2,399
Single Iron: £347 / €400
UK & Europe Retail Launch Date
XXIO Prime: 15th April 2023
XXIO Prime Royal Edition Ladies: 29th April 2023
For more information, please visit https://eu.dunlopsports.com/xxio.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
comments powered by Disqus