ECCO BIOM C4 Golf Shoe Review
REVIEW: ECCO BIOM C4 Golf Shoe
ECCO recently announced the availability of their latest Biom golf shoe for 2022 with the new ECCO BIOM C4. Golfshake Equipment Expert Ryan Rastall took the opportunity whilst on a 7 day golf break to Turkey to test out the new shoe and provide full feedback on what he thought.
The ECCO Biom C4 golf shoes features technology designed for comfort and to help you perform better. The shoes are designed to be as breathable as possible and feature a GORE-TEX surround to aid with the waterproof features. Additionally, the EXHAUST GRID grid technology at the bottom of the shoe is designed to allow air to flow underneath of the shoe aimed to keep your feet cool throughout your round. They also feature a mesh sock liner for added comfort and to assist with the fitting along with the ECCO MTN grip technology on the sole for stability.
With so many features how do these shoes perform and how comfy are they really? The video below provides full insights and thoughts from Ryan whilst testing the ECCO BIOM C4 golf shoes over 6 rounds of golf. The ECCO BIOM C4 performed exceptionally high when it came to performance and stability and Ryan commented on how comfy these shoes where and how he went straight from the box to the course without any issue or rubbing whatsoever.
ECCO are a premium brand and BIOM C4 excelled when it came to the look, quality and comfort and could be the perfect golf shoe for anyone look for a golf shoe that provides added comfort and performance on the course.
ECCO BIOM C4 Features:
- ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology; a ‘state change’ process that uses specialised fluid materials to form around an anatomical last, ensuring a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound, while also creating a flexible and durable bond without the compromises common with stitched or glued assemblies.
- Low-to-the-ground sole structure provides a natural position for the foot and excellent ground responsiveness, encouraging motion and offering stability and control.
- The innovative ECCO MTN GRIP outsole has three different sections for stability and traction, ground penetration, and rotational support throughout the swing.
- ECCO EXHAUST GRID, with large, angled openings that scoop in fresh air and direct it to the sole of the foot while allowing heat and moisture to escape.
- The T.PU element wraps around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, providing stability while elevating the modern, premium design.
ECCO BIOM C4 RRP £210
For more information visit golf.ecco.com
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
comments powered by Disqus